DEWETRON makes energy and power analysis finally a simple task. Benefit from our high-performance mixed-signal power analyzers or simply extend any DEWETRON measurement system to a full-featured power analyzer. Due to our modular DEWETRON technology, it is easily possible. Hence, whether you want to investigate HEV or pure BEV, your DEWETRON power analysis systems will provide you with the highest accuracy and highest precision. Consequently, energy and power analysis has never been easier.
Your advantages with our systems
- Modular in hardware and software
- Long-term and transient recording with one instrument
- Suitable for all major sensors with internal power supply
- Customizable signal connectors
- Reports according to standards and test procedures
- Independent measurements through battery powered instruments
1. Power Analysis for broadband measurements
DEWETRON power analysis is the ideal procedure for research and development, certifying institutions as well as close-to-production tests and startup procedures.
DEWETRON solutions have mastered the challenge of distributed measurement technology with either mobile or stationary broadband power measurements. Highly accurate measurement solutions achieve synchronous data acquisition and online performance calculation of various power groups that are the result of multiple configurations, which means that all parameters are being calculated online synchronously and displayed live.
With DEWETRON, you’ll find a partner who supports you from startup procedures through post implementation and trainings.
- High precision and synchronous calculation of several power groups
- Determination of efficiency and loses
- Recording of dynamic processes
- Synchronous sampling up to 10 MS/S/ch
- High-speed isolated modules
- Analysis of rotation speed and torque
- Observation of the rotary field
- Additional data: pressure, temperature, vibration, strain, CAN data and GPS
2. E-Mobility Testing and Analyzing
Battery powered vehicles are becoming more and more common on our roads and in our lives. DEWETRON is your competent partner to analyze, test and verify e-bikes, e-scooters and other electric vehicles during real drive tests.
Combination of combustion analyzer & power analyzer
With the combustion analyzer – a powerful tool for the analysis of combustion engines – and the DEWETRON power software – used for the analysis of electrical power grids – DEWETRON provides the ideal solution for both fields.
While both modules can be run independently to perform measurements on either combustion engines or pure electrical engines, they can also be parallelized to become the perfect tool for testing hybrid vehicles and sheer electric vehicles.
- Analysis of both, electrical and combustion engines at the same time
- Isolated wide range voltage and current modules (300 mV…1 kV)
- Synchronous acquisition of vehicle bus data via CAN or FlexRay
- Online power and efficiency calculation
- High bandwidth up to 2 MHz
- Acquisition rate up to 10 MS/s/ch synchronous
3. Testbed power analysis with multi signal power analyzer
The electrification of cars and other vehicles rises the complexity of power trains, electrical engines and control units. This increases the need for highly accurate, synchronized measurement solutions for R&D and test.
Multi signal power analyzer for testbed applications
DEWETRON is your competent partner for fully integrated MULTI SIGNAL POWER ANALYZERS for high voltage, battery, automotive and electrical powertrain testbed applications.
- HEV and EV, train, truck testing
- Electric powertrain testing
- Battery testing
- Testing electrical control units and other electrical systems
- Synchronous acquisition of voltages, currents, temperatures and other analog signals
- Online calculation and analysis of several multi-phase (1, 2, 3, …,7, or more) power groups DC/AC
- Synchronous acquisition of CAN, FlexRay and LIN communication
- Acquisition of mechanical parameters like torque and rotation speed
- Fully integration into testbeds and testbed environments
- Supporting standards for measurement and calibrations systems (MC systems)
- Parallel data stream of several measurement systems
- Decentralized and distributed synchronized power analysis
- Synchronization of several measurement systems